My Simple Look With A Touch Of Colour

Good day everyone

First of all I would like to say thank you for your comments, they motivate me to do more to improve this blog and I hope we will grow together and please do not forget to share and recommend this page thanks.
Today I am sharing pictures I took yesterday with the help of Will Kwacha, thanks a lot man. I hope you will enjoy them as I did when I was taking them.
 

 
The necklace is from Identity.

 
I enjoyed the way the wind was blowing the skirt and we got perfect pictures. 



The earrings as well. 







I honestly forgot where I got the small jersey is I should call it that.
 


Floral top I bought it from a lady who sells clothes and she stocks in Johannesburg but I do not know where and I love it so much I got one more similar top.

 The belt I took from my Baby Shower outfit (Pink Dress).







 Shoes from Identity Clothing Store but I do not think they have them now.



They are comfortable I could not feel that I was wearing heels yesterday.

 
The skirt I got from my sister.
 
Thanks for reading and God bless you.

Comments

  1. Wow! I love your fashion sense and the fact that you use blogging as a medium to showcase it to the world.
    www.justhealthng.info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts