My Hygiene Basics

Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today I just want to share with you some of my favourite hygiene basics.
Happy Monday


 
I love my Yardley anti-per spirant deodorant, I love the container/ packaging and it dries quickly.

Clorets is one of my favourite breath freshener gum but from time to time I use Dentyne as well from
  Dentyne I love their strawberry flavor.
I have no favourate brand but I think everyone should own ear buds.

I love these hand wipes, when you wipe you hands they really feel clean and I got them only for R10.00 only and they leave your hands moisturised.
 
These products you can get from any grocery store
Thanks for ready and God bless you

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful of you.
    Those are essential hygiene products I think everyone should have.
    Nice one, Nandipha, and have a an explosive week.
    Yeah, one more thing. You have a lovely smile. Very infectious I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts