Animal Print and Baby Blue Pumps

Good day everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend, mine was hectic and on Monday I was exhausted and I finally had my rest Monday night so I am refreshed today. I am not a good person to be around when I am tired as I am lazy to do any thing and I choose to do what I have to do and even when it comes to speaking I only speak when I have to hahaha so I hope you get what I am saying, its hard for me as well I wish I did not get exhausted but I do. Today I want to share with you what I managed to do with the blue pumps/ballerina I posted last week on my "My Favourite Shoe and New Addition to my Shoe Collection", those who read it would remember that I wrote that I had difficulty pairing it with other colours as when I buy shoes I always go for the neutral colours because I am scared to mix and match bright colours so I have been experimenting little by little as I know bright colours can easily go wrong in an outfit. On Tuesday last week as I was choosing clothes to wear I saw that I had a nude colour outfit so I wanted to add some colour and I thought of my pumps and added a scarf. I hope you will enjoy the look.
Here I have a small jersey and underneath I have a lace top same on "Ushaka Marine: Maxi Skirt and Lace Top"
I love animal print and this scarf adds character to this outfit.
The whole outfit, pants are the same as on the post "Tailored Top: Playing around in the Office"
Pants : Mango pants from Edgards Have a lovely week ahead and please let me know what you think about my outfit and next time I will be matching my red pumps/ ballerinas.

Comments

  1. Beautiful outfit. Indeed the scarf does add character to the outfit.
    Hope you are doing fine, Nandi?
    www.publicwellness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts