Stand Still

Most of the time we want to do something to fix but it is hard to stand by and watch things happen especially things we have no control of but God. Sometimes we talk when we are suppose to be silent and keep quiet when we are suppose to talk, we do what we want and what we do is not always best or said at the wrong time or in a wrong way because of lack of direction. It is hard not knowing what to do but what makes everything way better for me is to give everything God's hand and sometimes I do not get the answer as soon as I want and during that time I do nothing but give the situation in God's freind and I listen.

I learnt when I have done things this way I have direction and my direction is God, I am not know what is the way forward after a lose, tragedy and pain but when I am looking at God the future always looks brighter and I work on things that I am able to do and leave the ones I can't change in His hands. I pray for courage to put in practice what God tells me to do when He told me or shown me. I know that is God when I have the certainity inside me that it is Him that is speaking and He always give me strength to do what He needs me to do and the results are always better than what I would have had if I went on did things my way.

God is near stand still, trust Him know He is God. He will never leave nor forsake you. He said even if a mother should forget her child He will not forget us. He is the almighty, covers our shame, He said we will remember the shame of our youth no more that is the past because He has made us new beings who live and direct ourlives according His will.

I love you saviour, I will stand still until you tell me what to do, when you have made my path straight so that I can walk through.

Comments

Popular Posts