The decisions we make

Decisions decide our results, will we have joy or sadness. I pray about the decisions that I make almost every day becuase it is eay to choose what we think its best but sometimes even our knowledge and wisdom disappoints us. Making decisions with God involved, we get the best results or better than what we would have reaped if we did it what seems best. Making a decision knowing that is with you eliminates many things fear, doubt and you have no regrets.

That is why in proverbs 31 there is a verse tha a woman of God laughs at tomorrow, you move forward with no fear becuase the almighty God is with you and He is greater than your worst fear and so you have peace with in you and joy, a joy that is not brought by a blessing of any sort whether the blessing is there or not the joy and peace is there becuase God is your peace, security and the meaning of your life. The more I tal about Him ther more I fall inlove with Him, Oh my God may your love grow each day within me so that it can not be just in my heart but be in the hearts of those I meet, talk to, stay with and in those who come across what I write.

Love, God is love.
Nandipha

Comments

Popular Posts