Wow, What a gap

Hi people out there. Wow I don't know where to start. I have not written anything in years but today I was going through my facebook page and spotted my neglected blog. I guess I should start with catching up. 

The picture below is the current me and the dress I am wearing is from a Chinese shop and the blazer a friend gave to me and she bought from Woolworths years ago. The shoes are Honey Fashion and accessories shoes and thier price is R 549.00. And the thing on my neck is a mask which I removed from my face in an attempt to get a normal picture and also the picture was not planned.

The last time I wrote a blog was in 2018. And mainly the reason I have not written anything is my work. When I started writing these blogs I was a secretary in a small company so I had some time on my hands but then I got a better job with more responsibilities and I did think I would continue blogging after I had adjusted to the new life but no I couldn't. I think mainly it is mainly that my job is mentally demanding and by the end of the week I am mentally exhuasted and If you love to write you know that you need a relaxed state of my to even know what to write.  

The picture below was taken yesterday and as we all know there is corona virus almost all over the world and so is the same case here in South Africa so stay safe guys and wear a mask when going out and sanitize.

For me to able to write something I need that relaxed and calm state of mind, I am not if you understand what I mean, at least that is what I need and the other reason that I have not written is that I started using my weekends on promoting my Honey business and blogging was not as important to me anymore. So I am not sure if I am going to blog again and and when will be my next post. My job is still demanding more of my time and the weekends I use them to meet customers, delivering thier orders and taking time for myself to rest. The last post was right at the beginning of my Honey business,  I am now established and I am working on growing my customer base and I have started a new venture on top of my Honey business. And that is being an Opari agent and I am going to share few pictures of what Opari offers and will post few Honey items as well. I think as well one or two picture of myself after all this is a catchup and you need to see my current self. 

The Honey shoe I got on , in the picture above is on sale now. So if you like it you can contact me. Or if you would like to see more products that Honey offers. 

Have great day. And thank you for reading until the end.

And the shoe below is from Opari and also if need more information you can contact me or comment below on the comment section. 

Comments

Popular Posts