Skin Care

Good afternoon everyone Well as promised today I will share what I have been using to meet the needs of my skin at the age now I am. About 2 years ago I started noticing blemishes on my face and growing up with a flawless skin this was a big deal for me and it affected my self esteem and while going through that I saw an ad. about Nivea' s moisturising cream with SPF30 but could not find it so settled for SP15 and after using it I saw a difference in my skin. My face started being brighter and blemishes less visible so I was happy.
While I was happy saw an advert on my favourite magazine of Nivea's 3 in 1 matifying cleanser so I went and bought it and used it as a mask as this one of it's functions. Now I am so happy with my skin so I said to myself after seeing their cleanser and toner on Youtube Nandipha you better get it and can you imagine now I feel even better about my skin.
Got the night cream as well, Maybe I will touch on skin care again because there are other products that I use and I am happy with but these are my every day products. I hope you will be helped through this post. Conclusion: It's amazing how our looks play such a big role on our self confidence and many people overlook this especially when they are making not so nice comments about a woman's appearance, I also was ignorant about how women who struggle with skin conditions must be facing on a daily basis as we all know everything these days is about how you look. Lucky I found something to change my situation but what about those who have tried everything but nothing seems to work. So I say beauty does not only come your looks only but the most beautiful thing about a person is their character. Let me leave you now and I hope you understood my little message.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts